Conferences & Webinars - 07.27.2021
On-Demand: Endpoints Webinars, 2021
Webinar: Strategies for Building a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility
Building an advanced therapeutic manufacturing facility is complex and highly customized. In this webinar co-sponsored by Precision ADVANCE and Project Farma, a panel of industry experts discuss the challenges faced when building a cutting-edge cell therapy manufacturing facility from build-out to operational readiness and share key insights into their company’s approach to mitigating risk under accelerated timelines.
This panel discussion will be moderated by Anshul Mangal (President of Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE) and feature unique insights from Scott Bertch (Executive Director, Clinical Site Head at Tenaya Therapeutics), John Khoury (EVP at Project Farma), Alexis Melendez (Director of Facilities & Engineering at Kite Pharma ), Faraz Siddiqui (VP of Process Development & Manufacturing at Instil Bio), and Sumit Verma (SVP of Commercial Manufacturing at Iovance).
Attendees will hear key insights from advanced therapy leaders on:
- Their unique experiences and approach to building an innovative cell therapy manufacturing facility
- The site selection process including a “make vs. buy” business case analysis utilizing modular and single-use technology
- Creating proper project workstreams
- Building out infrastructure and quality systems
- Phased implementation, commissioning and qualification strategies, change management, and regulatory challenges
To watch this on-demand panel discussion, click here!