Conferences & Webinars - 10.27.2023
Conference: Biomanufacturing World Summit, 2023
Conference: Biomanufacturing World Summit (BMWS), San Diego, CA, 2023
Project Farma is returning to facilitate a panel at this year’s Biomanufacturing World Summit! The Biomanufacturing World Summit brings together the “who’s who” of biomanufacutring and technical operations executives, cutting-edge technology providers and media partners for North America’s premier biologics event.
Panel: Technical Operation Strategies for Flexible Manufacturing | Wednesday, November 15th | 2:35pm PST
Attendees will hear from our experts about:
- How to decide when to scale internal manufacturing
- Advantages of flexible, phase-appropriate facility builds
- Operational readiness and a successful facility startup
- Moderator: Adam Pfeiffer, Vice President, Project Farma
- Panelist: Doug Alleavitch, Vice President Quality, Arcellx
- Panelist: John Khoury, EVP, Project Farma
- Panelist: Paul Jorjorian, Vice President Biologics, Thermo Fischer
Visit our booth at the event or the Project Farma website for access to more thought leadership, white papers, and publications from our experts.
Click here to learn more about this year’s Biomanufacturing World Summit!