Conferences & Webinars - 11.20.2021
On-Demand: Endpoints Webinar; 12/2
CQV Strategies to Optimize Cell Therapy Manufacturing
ft. Project Farma’s Jim Watson, Jenna McDaniel, and Nathan Traughber
When building a cell therapy manufacturing facility, having a defined CQV (Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation) strategy is critical to project success. In this webinar co-sponsored by Precision ADVANCE and Project Farma, our panel of industry experts discuss tips for delivering efficient, reliable, GMP-compliant facilities and processes specific to cell therapy.
This webinar hosted by Endpoints Webinars and co-sponsored by Precision ADVANCE and Project Farma will be moderated by Jim Watson (VP, Project Farma), and feature insights from Jenna McDaniel (Director, Project Farma), Joel Ortiz (Director, Program Management at Iovace), Nathan Traughber (Director, Project Farma), Wilbur Williams (Director, Quality Engineering at Kite).
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn:
- Key factors for assembling an experienced and flexible team
- The importance of process knowledge, including equipment and design
- Quality-by-design principles and GAMP guidelines
- About automation, emerging bioreactor, single use, and disposable technologies
- How to optimize speed-to-market by applying innovative COTS strategies, vendor documentation, out of place commissioning, and more
- Tips for navigating the regulatory landscape